New job available: Saturday Assistant wanted for Award Winning Salisbury Estate Agent Whites
Do you love properties and working with people?
Award-winning Salisbury Estate Agents Whites are looking for a Saturday Assistant to work from 9am to 4pm on two Saturdays per month. There may be the opportunity of additional hours to cover holidays.
In this interesting role you will be the first point of contact, dealing with general enquiries and accompanying prospective tenants to viewings ensuring the property is shown off to its best advantage.
Acting as an ambassador for the Company you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all perspective customers, either face to face or over the telephone, you will listen to their requirements and ensure that they receive first-class service
- Ensure that the appropriate details are logged on our computer systems, making notes to enable a smooth handover of actions on the next working day
- Accompany prospective customers on viewings of properties, ensuring that feedback/action required is logged on our computer systems for follow up the next working day
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Personable, with a lively and enthusiastic approach to work
- An excellent communicator
- Able to drive
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart and well presented
- Able to use databases, knowledge of a lettings/sales agency system such as Jupix would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate good administration skills
If you are interested in this job? Please forward your CV to Rebekah Mundy by email at HR@HWWhite.co.uk. To find out more about Whites please visit www.hwwhite.co.uk