NEW JOB ALERT: Whites are looking to recruit a new Head of lettings
Due to our continued success Multi-Award Winning leading Independent Salisbury Estate Agents Whites are seeking an experienced Property Manager to Head up our friendly Lettings team.
This is a new role reporting to the Managing Director in which you will take full responsibility for the department, ensuring future growth and management of our large portfolio of residential properties.
In order to be successful in this exciting role you will:
• have proven experience in managing a busy Lettings agency.
• be a great communicator and motivator, able to manage and empower their team.
• be able to embrace technology and change, able to take others with you in the journey.
• need to be an extremely well-organised self-starter.
• be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
• thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same.
• have excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
• have an outgoing personality and the ability to negotiate.
• possess a full driving license
Relevant qualifications such as ARLA/IRPM are desirable but not essential.
This is a full-time position. In return, you will receive an excellent salary up to 35K depending on experience,
plus commission, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a workplace pension.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the position then please contact Becky Mundy on 07970 376534 or email email@example.com.
Although we would be happy to assist you in finding a property;-) we are unable to pay relocation fees. This role does not qualify for sponsorship so applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK. No agencies, please.