Senior Accounts/Finance Administrator wanted for leading Salisbury Estate and Letting Agent
In this busy finance role, working closely with our friendly accounts and property lettings teams, you will be responsible for managing the client account/sales ledger for our large and growing portfolio; ensuring that the client accounts are accurately maintained and our customers happy. We are one of the leading property specialists in Salisbury and pride ourselves in delivering first class customer service. This role will be based in our bustling city centre office.
Managing the client account, you will:
- Manage the sign off and payment of invoices which are chargeable to the client account; paying contractors and ensuring that chargeable amends are entered correctly onto the client account
- Allocate rents to the client account and reconcile tenant rent accounts
- Process monthly statements
- Deal with queries from Landlords regarding the statements
- Run Creditors reports and manage/chase arrears
- Manage the Tenant account at the end of tenancy, calculating pro rata rents and issuing letters to tenants accordingly
- Ensure that tenant deposits are managed correctly at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- You will also support the Office Manager in the smooth running of the office, assisting with processes and the management of equipment contracts and supplies.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a Sales Ledger or client account or general accounts role - a professional qualification/part qualification would be an advantage but is not essential
- Have experience of Estate/Letting agency databases such as Vebra Alto or Jupix; or have the aptitude to quickly learn bespoke databases
- Be able to use excel at an intermediate level
- Have experience of accounting software - such as Xero or Sage
- Possess attributes that would enable them to be able to pick up the required tasks quickly
- Be personable and have the ability to quickly form strong working relationships
In return you will receive an excellent salary, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a workplace pension. This is a full time position.
Or alternatively email Becky Mundy on email@example.com or call for an informal chat about the position on 07970 376534.
Please note: Although we would be happy to assist you in finding a property;-) we are unable to pay relocation fees. This role does not qualify for sponsorship so applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK. No agencies please.