Senior Sales Office Administrator WANTED for our Salisbury Office
Do you love property, helping people, and have an eye for detail? We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our busy Sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the friendly sales team in the leading independent Estate and Residential Property Management Agency in Salisbury.
To be successful in this role you will need to be motivated and eager to learn, have an outgoing personality, be well presented, and have excellent communication and IT skills. Experience in Estate Agency or a busy customer service/administrative role would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
· Being the first port of call and friendly face for visiting buyers and vendors
· Dealing with enquiries from prospective vendors and buyers via email, telephone, and face-to-face
· Booking valuation and viewing appointments
· Producing accurate sales particulars
· Producing valuation, sales, completion letters and other correspondence as required
· Maintaining the mailing list of prospective buyers and distributing relevant particulars
· Using bespoke Estate Agency database to manage the end-to-end sales process
You will receive on-going training, support, and guidance as needed in order to complete the above duties.
Skills and experience that you will need include:
· Be personable, well spoken with a good telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills
· Be able to produce high quality typed marketing material, experience of audio tying or ability/willingness to learn
· Be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills including Windows based packages
· Experience of bespoke estate agency software or the ability to quickly learn
· Have a good general standard of education eg 5 GCSE passes including Maths and English
· Organisational skills in such tasks as filing, diary management and forward planning
· An enthusiastic and flexible attitude
The position is full time Monday to Friday, with pay up to £26,000pa depending on experience plus discretionary bonus.
Please apply online or for an informal chat give Becky a call on 07970 376534.
Please note this role does not qualify for sponsorship so applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK.