Simply CLICK HERE to get started.
Whites Estate Agents are looking for a Sales Administrator. The applicant will work with the sales team to provide excellent customer services to our clients, face to face and by telephone. You will provide a comprehensive administration service enabling the sales process to run seamlessly from initial enquiry to completion.
Your main responsibilities will include booking viewings, valuations, typing particulars and providing back up to the sales process. Previous experience would be preferable, but not totally necessary as training will be provided.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be conscientious, honest and hardworking
• Ability to demonstrate good administration skills
• Have the ability to multi-task and juggle a busy and diverse work load
• Be punctual and reliable
• Smart and well-presented
• Ability to converse with all kinds of people and have a good sense of humour
• Be a self -starter, confident to work as part of a team or alone and hit the ground running
• Able to use databases and be familiar with Microsoft Office and to quickly learn how to use our estate agency software (Vebra Alto).
Hours: Full time: 9 – 5.30 pm (with half an hour for lunch)
Location: 47 castle street, sp1 3sp Salisbury
If you are interested in this job? Please feel free to ring Tony Williams for an informal chat on 01722 336 422 or forward your CV by email to email@example.com OR to find out more about Whites please visit www.hwwhite.co.uk